Høstile Index du Forum

Facebook Home For Bb10

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Høstile Index du Forum -> Høstile -> Actualités de la guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
weltober

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Home For Bb10 Répondre en citant

Facebook Home For Bb10
> DOWNLOAD

Pawe S. James!! I got older version of Facebook because of you. We all share that love and passion for BB10 more than any other OS. JBravo James, you are truly awesome!! Thanking you sir. Alaskari Yes; thats what Im talking about! Excellent performance. Feel free to shoot me an email. James Nieves Face10 I hacked together using the Facebook for Android APIS. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Help plz Emmanuel Am using BIS on my blackberry Z10. Really miss FB in my Hub. Antonius How do I Side load this with my computer? Very confused. Vitaly James, I swear! This is the best article I ever searching to get my BlackBerry more productivity. I want another help, my BlackBerry z3 memory is showing device storage is almost full but in setting show : system is 3.92 gb, user file 175 mb, apps 1.25 gb and free 572 mb. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. thanks Brian e Ebden Its works VOILA!!! But no Facebook Live ( Nisar Thanks for solving the problem. James Nieves Right. But what really needs to be considered when exploring a solution? What questions need to be asked? Download to find out. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Ive been reading threads about this same problem. Vitaly Last week I brought new Silver Edition and download BerryFlow. James Nieves Youre welcome Smile Farzeen Rashid I wish the company would care as much as you do james. Here in Canada home of BlackBerry most people dont care about them anymore for the reason of lack of popular apps. How can I free internal storage. I returned it back to HTC, got my money back and purchased the Passport SE. I downloaded it but it said unable to open facebook or do I have to do it another way? Andrew Schron I see the sideload info in that link above but it seems confusing. The passport is the major reason I have been hooked onto BB10. even though Ive already uninstalled the latest ones. Thanks. Just want a app to update and brings back the old BlackBerry version of facebook. .. James Nieves Ive always believed in the saying. I got angry with the update Facebook always showing on the app world whenever am updating other apps or downloading new ones. When I transitioned from my BlackBerry Priv (hint: runs Android) back to BlackBerry 10, I had not made the *silly* update to a browser based version of the Facebook app, and wouldnt ya know, the app still functions as well as it ever did, which in and of itself was never great but Hub integrated notifications are often better than me having to actually launch the app, I mean who does that?? Get it back! Facebook message from the Hub, notifications for birthdays, comments, likes and replies all that stuff wed grown accustomed too. This phone is built for me. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. So who knows we may just as well be able to use these apps as per normal. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. I might even go on and buy another passport, cause once we get used to this wide screen and the awesome tactile keyboard; there is literally nothing that can replace the experience it provides 5a02188284
cara download video facebook chromefacebook open graph like pagehow to disable seen feature on facebook chathow to close a facebook account in case of deathhow to activate auto likers in facebookdownload facebook para windows phone 6.5what does 1 hr mean on facebook chatdownload facebook seluler terbaru untuk samsung champhow do i allow apps to access my facebookchatwins facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Høstile Index du Forum -> Høstile -> Actualités de la guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation