Høstile Index du Forum

Beep<Test Free@D-o... 05-20-2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Høstile Index du Forum -> Høstile -> Demande d'autorisations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
weltober

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Beep<Test Free@D-o... 05-20-2016 Répondre en citant

Beep Test Free Do... > urlin.us/2bll9

Kabz..says:..August..2,..2015..at..1:19..amGreetingsIm..21..and..have..let..myself..go..a..littleSimply.enter.your.level.attained.into.an.online.calculatortacy..says:..October..15,..2012..at..6:52..pmI..would..like..to..try..the..testPlease.enable.JavaScript.to.view.the.comments.powered.by.Disqus.Share:...Facebook...Twitter...Google+...(btw.im.not).your.BMI.doesnt.really.matterReplySylvester..says:..July..16,..2012..at..7:24..amThis..program..is..really..great..to..test..your..fitness..level,..absolutely..love..it..!!!..ReplyThis...is...the...basic...app...to...conduct...the...beep...testIm..not..heavy..or..super..thin,..I..enjoy..any..type..of..athletics..sport..and..I..LOVE..the..beep..testIf...you...do...not...reach...the...line...in...time...for...a...beep,...you...need...to...run...to...the...line,...turn...around,...and...try...to...catch...up...with...the...pace...within...2...more...beepsIn.fact,.the.20.minute.beep.test.is.the.officially.recognised.beep.test,.any.other.distance.or.modification.to.the.beep.test.levels,.distance,.timing.or.anything.else.is.just.that,.a.modification.from.the.original.and.in.my.opinion.should.be.avoided.Good.luck.with.your.RAF.endeavours!.Cheers.Russ.ReplyAmarni.says:.February.10,.2016.at.7:36.pmHello&.I.am.a.girlsee..moreBeep..Test..TeamThe..score..you..can..reach..will..depend..largely..on..the..nature..of..the..sport..youre..involved..in.If..youre..using..the..beep..test..as..a..motivation..tool..(its..measurable),..for..general..fitness,..I..say..youre..doing..really..well..to..reach..level..10.All..the..bestGet.your.free.audio.file.of.the.20m.shuttle.run.test,.also.known.as.the.beep.or.bleep.testReplyPlease.enable.JavaScript.to.view.the.comments.powered.by.DisqusThere...are...several...programers...who...have...created...Apps...for...the...iphone,...ipad...and...related...products...that...can...conduct...the...beep...test,...with...various...other...functions...such...as...score...tracking...and...ratingRussellOnce...the...participant...fails...to...meet...the...opposite...line...within...the...designated...time,...they...have...reached...their...maximum...&lsquo;level&rsquo;plss.help.me.we.r.doing.this.at.school.next.tuesday.n.i.am.stressin.outKeep..in..mind..though,..its..only..one..measure..of..your..cardiovascular..endurance.For..an..elite..21..year..old..sports..person,..13-14..would..be..a..good..scoreIf..you..continue..browsing,..you..are..considered..to..have..accepted..such..useTry...this...page...again...A...feature...of...these...Apps...that...does...not...appear...to...be...on...others...is...a...Training...Tab...-...so...you...can...start...training...at...any...point...and...loop...the...stage...(available...on...all...but...the...core...version)Beep.Test.AppsWhat..you&rsquo;ll..need:..a..flat,..non-slip..surface..(like..the..floor..of..a..gymnasium..or..the..oval..of..your..local..park)..markers..20m..measuring..tape..beep..test..recording..(download..it..here..-..right..click..on..the..recording..and..select..'save..as'..to..store..the..mp3..file..on..your..computer)..mp3..player..or..CD..player..(you..can..use..your..iPod..or..loudspeakers..&ndash;..whichever..you..prefer)..something..to..record..your..time..onWhat..is..the..beep..test?..The..beep..test..is..a..fitness..test..which..requires..participants..to..run..back..and..forth..between..two..lines..spaced..20..metres..apart..within..a..timeframe..indicated..by..a..series..of..pre-recorded..beepsReplyAlli.says:.July.24,.2012.at.1:16.amI.realy.wanna.try.this.test.ReplyDominic...Awad...says:...February...1,...2015...at...10:33...pmHi...there,...Im...19...years...old...and...weigh...very...close...to...100kgsVO2...max...refers...to...the...maximum...amount...of...oxygen...that...you...can...utilise...during...intense...exerciseThanks...Reply...markymark...says:...October...16,...2012...at...8:36...amHi...Tacy,What...we...offer...is...the...official...audio...file...that...is...used...by...the...police,...fire...and...defence...forces...in...Australia...and...also...by...many...organisations...around...the...world.You...can...download...the...file...on...this...page,...just...follow...the...instructions.Best...of...luck,...Mark...ReplyI...would...like...to...know...what...is...a...excellent...score...for...a...12...year...old...girl...and...what...I...should...do...to...improve...it f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Høstile Index du Forum -> Høstile -> Demande d'autorisations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation